Rachels Home For Orphans And Vulnerable Children is a parent Organization of “Rachels Home For Widows and the Vulnerables”.
It is a non-Governmental, Non-profit Organization, having firmly and solemnly resolved to work towards caring for the widows and the vulnerables, getting them properly educated, providing genuine love, counselling and improve the welfare of the needy.
In most situations, Widows are being neglected in the society, their rights are also sometimes denied.
We have heard the cries of the widows and the vulnerable ones living in our society and have taken it upon ourselves to put smiles on their faces by doing our best to support them in various ways.
From the inception of “Rachels Home For Widows and the Vulnerables” we have reached out to thousands of widows and the vulnerables respectively.
85% of our charity work to the widows and the vulnerables is in remote areas where these people are hardly remembered to be catered for.
Below are the aims and objectives of Rachels Home For Widows and the Vulnerables.
1. To care of the widows and the vulnerables.
2. To take steps to ensure that widows and the vulnerables are properly educated and brought up in the society.
3. To provide a forum for genuine love and relationship between the rich and the poor.
4. To provide counselling and other educational services in the area of HIV/AIDS and reproductive health.
5. To improve the welfare of the widows and the vulnerables.
6. To enlist the support of other men and women in the area of education and the welfare of the widows and the vulnerables.
7. To operate or associate with any other organization having similar aims.