This is a Television program that helps the less privilege to achieve their dream. It a Television program…
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE
This is a Television program that helps the less privilege to achieve their dream. It a Television program…Read more
RACHEL’S HOME CHAPEL OF PRAISE
Moment of divine intervention is a registered Ministry an Arm of Rachel’s home for orphans and vulnerable children….Read more
Rachel’s home international academy, is a school located at Rachel’s Home for orphans and vulnerable children plot 400…
Moment of divine intervention is a registered Ministry an Arm of Rachel’s home for orphans and vulnerable children….
WHO WE ARE
...we care about the less privileged
Rachels Home for Orphans and Vulnerable Children is a charity organization with Three Branches in Nigeria, Benue State, Abaji Area Council and with Head Quarter based in kurudu FCT Abuja, Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
It was establish in 1999 by its founder Rev. Dr. Mrs. Rachel Alaje who is an orphan herself to carter for the less privilege people and also help vulnerable children. Over the years Rachel’s Home had raised so many children from childhood to productive and responsible adults.
The founder is driven by her vision to eradicate the plights of the less privileged and vulnerable children in the society. To facilitate the activities of the home and have more access to funds, the organization was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria in 2010.
The home takes care of the children basic Needs such as, Accommodation, feeding, Clothings, medical, moral and social needs. Including,
- Provision of good healthcare for the children at any time.
- Enrolling them in academic institutions (primary, secondary and tertiary institutions) to enable them become responsible in the society.
- Developing their skills in various aspects of arts and sciences, music, craftsmanship etc.
- Teaching them ways to socialize and realize their dreams in the society.
Also apart from the above mentioned needs, Rachels Home is a Family, all the kids relate with each other as brothers and sisters.
To create a conducive environment for genuine love and care for the orphans and vulnerable in the society.
To empower them Emotionally, Spiritually, Morally, Socially and Economically.
- To provide nutritious meals, clothing and shelter for the orphans and needy ones.
- To care for the orphans and the vulnerable.
- To take the step to ensure that orphans and vulnerable children are properly educated and brought up in the society.
- To provide forum for genuine love and relationship between the rich and poor.
- To provide counselling and other educational services in the area of HIV/AIDS and productive health.
- To enlist the support of government, corporate bodies and individual in the area of education and their total welfare.
- To eradicate violence against women.
RACHEL’S HOME INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY.
It a school located in the home to help in building a bright future for the Children.
We have from Daycare to primary.
RACHEL’S HOME CHAPEL.
We have a chapel in the home were we pray, praise and worship God every
- Wednesday:- 2pm-4pm
- Saturday:- 10am-12pm
- Sunday:- 10am-12pm
God bless you as you join us in Fellowship
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE:
It a television program that helps the less privilege actualized their dreams.
On AFRICA INDEPENDENT TELEVISION (AIT) and IGBENIDION TELEVISION (ITV).
Projects and Programmes
Current programmes, projects etc
Our Record In Numbers
we have impacted well over 1000 lives of the vulnerable and less provilege
It was a fun fill day for the children today 14 February 2017 as different school around Abuja…read more
Yesterday 12/2/2017 was a great day for the kid as Daddy Micheal Onibukun, A Nigeria based in America…read more
OUR HOME IN PICTURES
Some Pictures of Our Home, Events and Activities